All-terrain Vehicle Insurance - ATVs - Bob Hart Insurance Agency - Romeo, MIALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES
All-terrain vehicles—also referred to as “off-road vehicles,” “gators,” or “trail bikes” —often need their own insurance coverage. These vehicles are not licensed for use on public roads, but they rarely stay only on your property.

Unless solely used to maintain your property, these “toys” will not normally be covered for damage or theft by your home owners policy. Worse yet, when you drive a vehicle away from your home, you won’t normally have any insurance protection for injury to others or damage to their property caused by their use.

Even when a snowmobile, boat or ATV is added to the homeowner’s policy through a special endorsement often uninsured, underinsured motorist, guest liability and adequate medical coverage is not included in the protection.

Additionally, if there is a claim, it’s reported as a homeowner’s claim that can cause costly rate increases.

We can help you choose the right policy and coverage for these vehicles at a low annual rate. Call or e-mail us for a quote!