Condominium Insurance - Bob Hart Insurance Agency - Romeo, MICONDOMINIUM INSURANCE
Condo associations typically purchase a master insurance policy for the building and common property. But that policy does not cover everything. It is very important to coordinate your policy with the master policy so that you are properly covered. We will help you to understand what coverage you need to protect you and your belongings. Call or e-mail us for a quote!